Saturday, September 26, 2009

Maeci Misses Her Nonnie

I love this! Maeci went to the park with her sitter and found this leaf. She brought it home to me with so much excitement! "Mom, look what I found! Nonnie would love this!" See the print on this leaf?


My mom loved the leopard/cheetah print (not in the tacky sorta way, you know like she didn't put it everywhere or on everything, maybe...)

I love that Maeci misses her so much that even a simple thing like a leaf brought her memory back to Nonnie. She has carried it around for days now.  Isn't that beautiful???

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I really like your blog! your family is beautiful! I am new and a Christian too, so please stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too sweet!!! Adorable! That is awesome how the 'little' things in life bring out some of the better things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Keli this post touches me... Love your sweet girl has such great memories of her grandma. Nice that the simple things can bring them out so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when their minds connect in ways we don't expect. Teagan hasn't suffered a human loss but was 2 1/2 when we lost one of our 2 dogs. She still remembers Ginger and talks about Ginger. It touches my heart...

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts....