Sunday, January 17, 2010

2010 Mommytography 365 Project



I've decided to join the Mommytogrpahy 2010 Mommytography 365 Project! For this year long project I will be posting 7 image a week on Sundays, to get me out shooting, using my camera and learning new things with it daily. Anyone interested in photography can join, no need to be a Mommytographer. We have teens to adults, male and female, as well as people from all over the world. Come join the fun! So...today is Sunday.  I will post 7 of my most recent photos.  Hope you enjoy!

This is Maeci up to bat.
First session of softball EVER. She loved it.


Took this shot while we were in Chicago at Oz Park.


Maeci's Mysterious Look.  HaHa.


Sister of one of Maeci's friends.  She's a doll.


Snake. Nuff said.



Softball


The Red Shoes in Oz Park in Chicago.




I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Keli


8 comments:

  1. YAY!! This is so fun!! I am so happy you are going to do the 365 in 365 too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Keli~ Somehow 7 once a week sounds more manageable to me right now rather than one a day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on another blog and seriously considered doing it. I even had a photo for 6 out of 7 days but then decided that I didn't think I would be able to keep up with it. I may reconsider. I know it would be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And by the way, Beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, maybe I'll take you up on this?? I just got a rockin camera and a few sweet lenses...yet I haven't a clue what to do next. Well, I actually bought 3 books now I have to memorize them. Wish me luck. You're doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, what's up with the snake? Why...how..where did you take a pic of a snake??? ps. love the pics. looking good!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts....