Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Iced Mocha Latte = Bliss.......for today.
The month of May is becoming a stressful month for me and this little concoction is proving to be good medicine. Without going into to much detail, (cuz I don't want to bore you) the biggest deal that's happening is my little boy is graduating high school. Sniff, sniff, snot (I hate snot), waaa haaaaa, sniff.....sorry, I need a tissue....

And do you know that I had a friend who I've never met in person, offer to drive several hours to help me with open house?? I love her.

6 comments:

  1. Mmmmm I do love a good mocha in the AM. Sniff cry! My baby is starting kindergarten...not the same but I'll cry with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if it was a chai latte, we would be talkin' ;0)

    Instead of being sad about graduation, think of all the wonderful opportunities and experiences he will have in just a short time. Focus on the pluses and it will take some of the sting out of it!


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trust me.....it will pass! lol

    Aunt Peg aka Meemaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you a Puff's w/ lotion of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude, mcdonalds is totally going to put starbucks out of biznass...i get an iced sugar free vanilla latte with skim milk erry morning and have to repeat it at least 3 times before they get it all ;)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts....