Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Amy @ Our Daily Blessing..Life

If any of you haven't heard of Amyb from Our Daily Blessing..Life, please go check out her blog and read her story not only about her son Philip but also about her. Amy has recently been diagnosed with cancer. She had surgery and is now home recovering. It's going to be a long road for her and she needs our prayers.

Her friend Grace would like for us to shower her with cards and well wishes. If this is something that you would like to do, please email Grace at iamslickchick@yahoo.com and she will send you Amy's address.

Please pray for Amy, Philip and their family.

14 comments:

  1. makes me take a long hard look at my family and be truly grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...you have a lot going on! I will pray for her!!!
    -sandy toes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for their family. So much to deal with at the holidays, my heart sure goes out to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My heart breaks for her. I will send her some love! Thanks Keli

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am truly heartbroken for her. I pray for her without ceasing. She is on my heart all day. I will for sure do something. Thanks Keli for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sorry to hear but I am glad she is recovering. prayers her way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is sweet of you. I have been checking up with her too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, I'm heading right over there! You're a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will definitely be praying for her & her family. Our God is an awesome God and I know He will be with them through it all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the link Keli, I'll say a prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praying for sure here! Hope you have a blessed and very Merry Christmas my precious sweet friend! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been over twice and commented both times...thanks for letting us know about her!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Keli, I just love that you are this kind of friend!!!! The one that is there for all her girlfriends in their time of need to make sure that they are prayed for and taken care of.
    I will head over to her blog right now!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts....