Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Word Filled Wednesday

Philippians 3:13-14
No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven.
May God make your year a happy one!

Not by shielding you from all sorrows and pain,
But by strengthening you to bear it, as it comes;
Not by making your path easy,
But by making you sturdy to travel any path;
Not by taking hardships from you,
But by taking fear from your heart;
Not by granting you unbroken sunshine,
But by keeping your face bright, even in the shadows;
Not by making your life always pleasant,
But by showing you when people and their causes need you most,
and by making you anxious to be there to help.
God’s love, peace, hope and joy to you for the year ahead

I wish you all a
Happy New Year!


11 comments:

  1. Yes- I was in the process of doing the same thing- settin' up a few memorials and moving forward!
    You guys have a very safe and blessed 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well said.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR to you & your family too.
    Have fun, be safe!
    Especially your drive to Ang's. Have a BLAST there! I am sure you ALL will!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiring post!! Happy New Year to you and your family as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful thought to start the new year. Thanks

    Have a Happy New Year

    An Arkie's Musings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm seeing a theme for 2009! Happy New Year to you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well said Keli! May you have a blessed 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Keli and family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! You are traveling through my state! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post...I totally agree. Happy New Year to you and your family too!
    XO,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post...I totally agree. Happy New Year to you and your family too!
    XO,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts....