Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas to all my friends!



Hello all! It's 7:30 on the night before Christmas Eve. I left work early today and took my little Red/Opie to get an oil change. That was his Christmas gift. : ) There was a 2 hour wait at "the" WalMart..ugh! And y'all know how much I despise that place and all the fake reindeer in the parking lot! You know what I mean? The silly fake antlers and red noses on all the trucks and cars?? It's like we are being invaded!

So, I left Red/Opie there with the promise from the employee's that he would be well taken care of. Mr. Mom met me and we did a little more shopping. Mr. Mom thought it would be funny to hold on to me and drag me across the ice...hahaha! It was funny...until I almost broke a hip! Then all heck broke loose!!! It started raining and then freezing! BAD NEWS! I was slippin' and slidin' and it was a sheet of ICE! What would normally take me about 20 min took me an over an hour to get home! And boy was I tense when I got there! But we are all safe and sound in a warm house with the fireplace roaring.

My evening is a little noisy though. Mr. Mom (my hubby), Mr. Clean (Marchelle's hubby) and J-Rod(the neighbor) are sooo flippin' loud people! Can you hear them??? Lordy B! They are playing Wii....we've moved from bowling to baseball. Here's some photos for your viewing enjoyment....

IMG00374.jpg

IMG00378.jpg

IMG00376.jpg
IMG00380.jpg

IMG00381.jpg

Like a bunch of 11 yr. old boys!!! Pray for me please! I think I'm heading up for a bubble bath and leave them to have GUY time!

Side note to self - get your camera out! Blackberry pictures stink!

Merry Christmas!!! Enjoy! I wish we could all get togther for a group hug!!! {{HUGS}}


17 comments:

  1. Hope you have a blessed and very Merry Christmas! L♥ve and Hugs :) Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOO!!! a blog party soon, promise me! in case we don't twitter tomorrow.. (whatever) have a very merry christmas!! i hope you get everything you asked for.

    love ya,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thanks Shauna! And Ash..you know we will be twittering! We will somehow, have a blog party! I really want to meet you! Have a very Merry Christmas! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun at your house;) May your Christmas be Merry and Bright;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keli,

    So glad you made it home safe and sound. A roaring fire sounds nice about now, I think it is a whopping 21 degrees here...wish I had a fireplace to cozy up to! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas too!
    XO,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why was there no mention of Keli & the Mechanics?? ha! Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK...so to the right I see your snapshots, randomly flipping along. I always glance at them cuz you're good and I like them. But then I see some I have NEVER seen before...like on of my husband (dang, he looks hot too)! And one of Mr. Mom and me. Where you been hiding that one? Maybe I want that one as my screensaver. Ever thought of that? Anyway....

    Sorry for the tangent. I love you, I miss you, and hope you have a VERY MERRY Christmas. Wish I could be there.

    {{{{{HUGS}}}}}} Ang

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas! We have ice here today too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one thing I don't miss now that I live in AZ; glad you made it safely! Boys will be boys...that is how mine act too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. he was SO torn on whether he should stay home, what with all the fun we were having last night and all! NOT!
    seriously though, everytime he comes home after playing it he's all, THAT IS SO MUCH FUN, YOU WOULD LOVE IT! no, i'm thinking dog pee and kid vomit is SO much better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm glad you made it home safe and sound!! No sleet or snow here! It's in the 60's!!!! There has been rain though! I hope you and your family have a wonderful blessed Christmas!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you made it home safe.
    We got that same freezing rain. YUK!!! I would rather have snow.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS to you & your family.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that last picture...is that father and son hugging? Precious! Glad you made it home safe and sound! We've been getting lots of snow and will be getting more tonight and through Christmas! Have a wonderful cHristmas with your family. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the craziness! I thought I was roughin it out shopping a few weeks ago. It rained and I got wet...in AZ that's like a horrific blizzard back east. I had my share of weather when I lived in Utah, it's just funny how soon we forget. Those crazy men on the wii, sounds like a riot. Take care and Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Glad you got home safely. Looks like a fun/crazy night.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts....