Saturday, December 6, 2008

"The" Walmart

I pretty positive that you all know how much I despise "the" Walmart. I really can not stand going there but there is some sort of magnet attached to my car and to the non-grocery side and it just sucks me in. I seriously try to grab onto anything around me to stop from going in but "the" Walmart wins every time.

It happened tonight. I could hear the sucking noise start up as soon as we got close. M says..can we go to "the Walmart? And I say "NO, absolutely not. You know I despise the place, we don't need a thing, etc." So, we headed into "the" Walmart. Yes, M won!

Of course M had to look around the girls clothing area. That took FOREVER! We are so much alike. I have created a monster. We have to touch and look at literally everything! We love to browse!

At one point I turned around and this is what I saw:

IMG00263.jpg

She said she was cold! I can't believe I took a picture.

So, we got stuff we didn't need and headed out.

This is a sight you will see only at "the" Walmart:


IMG00261.jpg

Gotta love living in the "almost" country. This sight makes me feel at home.


20 comments:

  1. the walmart is the devil!! but Target is worse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband like Wal-mart, but me...I am a Target girl.
    We saw an SUV in our holiday parade that had antlers and a Rudolph nose on the grill. Pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, you just got tagged on my blog! SLAP! You're it! (running away.. wheezing..)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, that picture of M is too cute! As for the truck, I think I saw the same one driving next to me just the other day. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Biggest pet peaves....cars and dogs dressed up!! Too funny and I know about the whole WalMart thing sucking you in! I get lost when I go in there! Cute pic of M!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling picture of M. I like walmart but I hate the crowds and long waits! But I can always find a great bargain there that I can't find elsewhere plus they price match.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your use of 'the'....all southern people do that. I do not know why.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THE Walmart sucks me in too...Dr. Hubby dreads seeing the weekly check I have written at THE Walmart...It is just so handy. We love to browse too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. there is bling on my blog for you

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my... my sediments about Walmart exactly!! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What do you mean you can't believe you took the picture...bloggers ALWAYS take the picture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I almost avoid the walmart too! I try not to head out there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I used to live in a smaller town of TX where those antlers were everywhere. Too funny.

    Not a Walmart fan here, but I do love the deals.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have something for you at my blog...come on over!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOO the Wal-Mart will get you everytime...LOL! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I saw a truck with the same "decor" riding through my town the other day..lol! That picture is too funny of "M"!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I done did bought you some smelly good perfume at THE Walmart for Christmas. I reckon I'll take it back and git ya some of them there antler for Opie.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh yeah, I have a very hard time going to Walmart.. I really have to be desperate....

    ReplyDelete
  19. Unfortunately "the" Walmart has become my second home. I don't mean for it to but dang it that's where my car ends up everytime I need something.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know your thoughts....